Thursday, May 31, 2007

"Time is Tissue" ("Snakes on Crack")

I'm not above watching a good campy movie every now and then.

With less than stellar acting, pointlessly gruesome violence, obvious dialog, and a plot so easy to figure out you can do it in the first two seconds of the movie, Snakes On A Plane is one of the best no-minders I've seen in quite awhile.

Here are some dime-piece quotes:

"You're here for a reason. To save my baby."

"Enough is enough. I've had it with these mother fucking snakes on this mother fucking plane. Everybody strap in. I'm about to open the fucking windows."

"This shit is bananas!" (You thought Gwen Stafani coined that phrase. Well, think again!)

"Whose house is this?!"

"How do you like flying in first class?"

"Damn you, snakes, damn you!"

Snakes On A Plane is re-dic-u-lous! That is re-dic-u-lously awesome!

I can't even give it a Hello Kitty rating. That's what a magnificent train-wreck it is.

Don't let the snakes scare you!

(picture from canmag.com)

No comments: