Sunday, May 20, 2007

DO WORK, Son! DO WORK!

Theme song: "Let me tell you about my best friend!"

Stokes introduced me to the TV show Rob and Big a couple of months ago. And this weekend I introduced them to FD. We TiVo'ed the marathon on MTV and have been laughing our tushies off ever since. It's a fab show! Check it out! And their dog Meaty makes it even more worthwhile.

~

Speaking of WORK, I've been hard at it on my online class. I've got the schedule and work all loaded. All that I have left to do is revise typos and record my videos and podcasts. I created a blog dedicated to discussing the creation of the online class and when it's up and running, I'll reflect on its execution. If you'd like to read more about it, please visit this site.

~

This weekend we also discovered that Tina the TiVo has games! Our favorite: Wordsmith. It's like Scrabble meets Solitaire. Good stuff.

~

I started reading The Jane Austen Book Club. I with I would have read all of Miss Austen's novels before beginning it.

~

I got my pink RAZR phone this weekend. It rocks. I wanted the iPhone, but much like my Chrome Heart sunglasses, it's out of our price range. A Pink phone suits me perfectly, though.

~

OK, enough babbling. More serious reflections coming soon.




No comments: