Monday, May 14, 2007

Top 5 Songs For Today -- This list changes every 5 minutes

In no order:

Hem ~ Half Acre (I loved this song way before it was in a Liberty Mutual Commercial.)



Sufjan Stevens ~ Casimir Pulaski Day (Nothing needs to be said other than Sufjan is a precious angel.)




Cat Power ~ The Greatest (I was thrilled to find this ACL version; it reminds me of the time Stokes came and we watched this episode together. I totally heart what a loveable freakshow Cat is. Watch her dancing!)



Aimee Mann ~ Save Me (Probably her most popular song. I heard it yesterday on my bro's cell phone and it's been in my head ever since. Lost in Space is her best album, in my humble opinion.)



Beck ~ Hollywood Freaks (This is the song in my head every time I check my Fafa points.)



I tag Katherine and Car as well as Stokes (A Top 5 list would be a great new first entry) and Kristin (I know your stance on blogs, but I thought it would be cool if you left your top 5 in the comments).

Thanks for the tag SK!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

No problem AMR. ;)