Wednesday, September 19, 2007

With a Promise of More to Come

I was going to write a long rant about an outer-body experience I had while presenting/discussing Values and Writing Assignments to the BGeX faculty today, but, now, I don't feel like it. So I back-spaced until it was all gone and started over.

It's been one of those weeks. Ups and downs. And I really want/wanted to be contrary, but thought better of it for the sake of my morals, sanity, OCD, relationships, and obligations. How do you like that for talking in code?

Really can one be totally, completely honest about thoughts and feelings in a blog? Seriously, it's public space, not the personal journal with the hefty lock pad that I keep in a very, very secret place.

Like Abs, I'm essay-free this weekend. I have so much planned: Housekeeping (of course! (and, for the record, I love what a catch-all term that is)), a much-needed hair cut and color, a grocery trip to the Anderson's, letter writing, essay writing, a nap or two, reading, and, maybe, a much more satisfying (for you and me) blog post.

No comments: