Saturday, June 30, 2007

Book Review and A Little Bonus

As rad as Ghost World by Daniel Clowes is, I think I would have enjoyed reading it more back in high school or undergrad.

Or maybe I just don't like the way it makes me feel about post high-school life--too many memories--good & bad.

Four Hello Kittys.

~

I'm lucky to have a very talented hubby, who I love very much!

~

New obsession: GoodReads

As you probably guessed, you can find me under Hellokitty.

~

It's exhausting uploading my whole library. I've just included my favs and recent reads. One of these days I get my whole library on there...

1 comment:

kwpershey said...

How cool! I didn't know FDR had a book coming out. Righteous.

Hey, I'm going to be in Kent in September 2008 for the Wick anniversary festivities... I hope so much you'll be there! Ben will probably come too - it should be great.