Monday, June 4, 2007

Boating Beauties!

This weekend I had the great pleasure of having a boating birthday. I'd like to thank Stokes for organizing the weekend and getting me to raddest gifts (collectible art posters for three of my fav musicians: Lucinda Williams, Jeff Tweedy, and Cat Power.) Also, thanks to Noodles, Patti, and Rosa, Big John and Babs! I had a truly great time because of all of you!

Now for the Slide Show:


Big John steering while us girls do a little relaxing. You can't see yet, but we had to cut boating a little short. On the lake Big John saw some dark clouds, which prompted him to turn on the boater's radio. And just like a scene in Deadliest Catch, the crackling voice warned of t-storms. Big John bust a move to make sure we didn't get caught in the bad weather.









At the dock. We make a cute group, don't we?!














Captured outside Giant Eagle, this is the storm Big John saved us from.











"She knew how to work it."

Thanks, Patti, for the gift. I'm saving it for my actual b-day.









Because I'm obviously a good luck charm, the Cavs won, which excited the girls very much!

I, however, am more a fan of Apples to Apples, Loaded Question, and The Question Book, which we did lots of.










Miss Stokey and Mr. Humpty.













One of the delicious red velvet/cream cheese frosting cupcakes Noodles made for the occasion. Thanks, Noodles! And thank you for the HK stickers too!


Thanks to Babs for my iTunes gift card and for letting us all stay at the condo too!









A fab time was had by all! Thanks, again, so much ladies and Big John!

1 comment:

Tara said...

oh, to see the faces of old friends!!!!

Good to see yas Rose and Stokes and Manda...

Is that the SAME boat???!!!