Monday, April 21, 2008

I See the Light. Finally.

In about one week, all of you will be able to enjoy the wonderful blogging of yours truly BECAUSE I WILL BE ON SUMMER BREAK!

Right now, I'm grading my little heart out.

So much so these words don't really look like words any more...And the numbers that are grades just aren't adding up. For reals. I totally jacked up one of my classes and gave them all the wrong grades. Then I had to take back those grades and give them their real grades. How do you like that for Just Kidding?...

I'm a Class A Moron, just like my boy Jackie D...

Until next week, relish in this thought:

Kristy Lee Cook is GONE from American Idol and all is right with the world of reality tv again.

[sigh]

3 comments:

Jeff said...

I definitely hear you on Kristy Lee Cook's elimination. I have to admit though, I do feel a little bad that she can't get the horse back that she sold to audition in the first place. But only a little, and it's even less when I have to listen to her horrible twang.

And while I join the rest of the nation in cheering on her elimination, I think I may be the only one who was okay with seeing Michael Johns go (although he definitely should've stayed longer than Kristy Lee). I didn't get him. Ever.

Beth Lemon said...

I'm hoping to be done grading in a week too. Although I've planned my summer break a bit early so I can have some time off before Baby Lemon gets here.

Dude, I'm so exhausted.

But we're almost ready!

MeMeReezy said...

Although I did enjoy your english classes way back in the day when I was a freshman... (haha) I have to admit that I've been sitting in the UA library for an hour now doing nothing other than facebooking when I should be writing a 5-7 page research paper on the Welfare system. I have absolutely no interest in doing it. Oh, did I mention it's due tomorrow?