Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Survivor

In two days I ran out of a brand new box of Hello Kitty Band-Aids.

Bleu is teething, and apparently I'm a tasty treat.

We stopped yelling and started walking out of the room when he begins to play rough.

It seems to work.

He gets sad and paces around. But he's nicer when he wants attention next time.

~

I know I have a rich intellectual life. But I just don't feel like it's there right now. Everything I do or say right now seems to involve Bleu. And when I have time to myself, my mind wanders to him. I like it, but I don't.

I can't imagine what it's like to have a kid.

I know it's different, but still it has to feel the same in some regards...

~

Lost returns this week. I'm all over that.

~

And this week I will be thinking about somethings other than Bleu: AWP in NY. My best wishes are with Car and her panel. You rock their worlds, girl. Represent the Why and Later!

Also, I'm thinking of my grandfather and the family...

~

Back to work. While sometimes thinking about Bleu...and a lot of other things I'm not articulating well.

No comments: