Wednesday, May 28, 2008

One Fish, Two Fish...

We've been swimming Bleu.

He's a natural in the water. When we first get to the pond, he always jumps in to get the feel of the water.

He cracks me up.

And when he swims I think he looks like a little gator, with his nose in the air and his retrieve in his mouth.

Obviously I know Bleu's a dog, but I think of him as a pig-gator-bear-wolf-frog-fish dog.

Speaking of fish, we're fish-sitting Sheba the Beta this summer for our friend and yoga teacher Megan.

Having a fourth member in the McRz family (even though she's just our summer guest) makes our house feel a bit more symmetrical.

Plus, it's relaxing to watch her regally swim around her little bowl. An added bonus: her off-handed comments about how crazy Bleu is are hilarious!

~

Tomorrow is the Findlay Farmer's Market at the Hancock Fairgrounds from 4:30-6:30. Saturday is the BG Farmer's Market at the Woodland Mall 9-1.

I heard there's a Farmer's Market in downtown Perrysburg on Thursday, too, from 4-8.

The weekend holds in store freshly farm foods, sunshine, and lots of reading. In addition to the live entertainment provided by my two little fishies!

No comments: